Data is collected and processed by the HENRI BOURGEOIS Company SAS (simplified joint stock company) which is registered with Bourges RCS (Trade and Companies Register) under no. 314 196 197, has its head offices at BP 16 – CHAVIGNOL – 18300 SANCERRE – FRANCE, and is represented by its President.
For its Site to function correctly, and in strict compliance with the law and current regulations, SAS HENRI BOURGEOIS is obliged to collect certain personal information. This information is collected in accordance with the provisions relating to the protection of personal data and is used for the purpose of offering its Customers customised and optimal access to the Site.
A Customer’s consent to the processing of his/her personal data is obtained on the creation of his/her Account.
Within the context of its data processing activities, SAS HENRI BOURGEOIS is the data controller.
2. Personal data collected
2.1 Personal data collected from Customers
The Site collects the following mandatory personal data:
- First name
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
2.2 Other Customer data collected and processed
The Site may also collect and process other Customer data such as:
- information relating to the devices used by its Customers to log on to the Site, and the settings of such devices;
- information relating to the use of the Site (e.g. data relating to online presence)
3. The purposes of the processing
Personal data and information are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Allowing Customers to register and log onto the Site;
- Ordering Products on the Site;
- Delivering ordered Products;
- Checking that Customers are over 18 years of age;
- Sending promotional offers.
4. Customer consent to the collection and processing of their data
Customers’ personal data is collected when they open an Account on the Site.
Express prior consent to the collection and processing of Customers’ personal data is obtained when Accounts are opened.
Certain items of personal data are also processed on the basis of SAS HENRI BOURGEOIS’s legitimate interest for the purposes of managing the Site.
5. The exercise of Customers’ rights
The Site allows Customers to use their Accounts to consult, modify and delete certain items of personal data.
- Customers may also exercise all their rights with SAS HENRI BOURGEOI using the address firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following rights:
- Right of access: all Customers may obtain confirmation as to whether their personal data is or is not being processed and, when it is, access their personal data at any time.
- Right to rectification: all Customers may request the rectification of inexact, erroneous or incomplete personal data.
- Right to the erasure of personal data and the right to restrict its processing: all Customers may request the erasure of personal data or demand that restrictions be placed on the processing of such data. The erasure of personal data will result in the deletion of a Customer’s Account.
- Right to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data: all Customers may withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent will result in the deletion of a Customer’s Account.
- Right to data portability: all Customers may request that their personal data be transferred to another data controller. Personal data will be supplied in CSV format.
- Right to object: all Customers may object at any time, for reasons relating to their own individual situations, to the processing of their personal data.
- Right to set guidelines: all Customers may provide the Site with guidelines relating to the storage, erasure and disclosure of their personal data after their death.
In the event of requests to exercise the rights referred to above, SAS HENRI BOURGEOIS undertakes to reply within a maximum period of thirty (30) days.
In the event of issues associated with the management of their personal data, all Customers have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (the French Data Protection Authority, Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 – FRANCE.
6. Personal data storage period
Customers’ personal data is stored for as long as Customers’ Accounts are active and for a period of thirty (30) days in the event of a request to close an Account.
An account is considered to be inactive when a Customer has not logged onto the Site for a period longer than or equal to thirty-six (36) months.
When an account is considered to be inactive or a Customer requests the closure of his/her account, his/her personal data is rendered completely and irreversibly anonymous and stored solely for statistical purposes.
7. Security of personal data
The Site is an automated data processing system. Any fraudulent access to the latter is prohibited and subject to criminal prosecution, as is maintaining, altering or interfering with an automated data processing system, or fraudulently introducing, deleting or modifying data.
In accordance with best practices, SAS HENRI BOURGEOIS makes every effort to protect the Site and access to personal data, bearing in mind the complexity of the Internet. The Customer acknowledges that, due to the characteristics and constraints of the Internet network, his/her personal data may not be protected against all forms of intrusion, including hacking.
In order to ensure data confidentiality, access to each Customer’s Account requires prior authentication on the Site using identifiers chosen by the Customer.
During authentication and to enable access to a Customer’s personal space, the Site uses a secure link protocol (SSL-type protocol) (the word “https” features in the internet address and a padlock is displayed).
As regards personal data breaches where these are likely to represent a major threat to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, SAS HENRI BOURGEOIS undertakes to notify:
- the person concerned, as soon as possible,
- the CNIL, as soon as possible and within 72 hrs.
8. Hosting of personal data
Personal data is hosted exclusively in France by the host OVH SAS: 2 rue Kellermann – BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1 – FRANCE.
9. Transfer of personal data
Customers’ personal data is transferred to SAS HENRI BOURGEOIS’s subcontractors (cf. Article 10 below).
Use of the Site requires that the personal data collected be transmitted to subcontractors.
Personal data is processed by a subcontractor or person acting under the authority of the data controller or subcontractor solely under the instructions of SAS HENRI BOURGEOIS which acts in the capacity of data controller.
The subcontractors to which SAS HENRI BOURGEOIS transmits personal data are the following:
IT provider: Wellcoms Company: 72 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 PARIS, FRANCE
Transporter: Chronopost – Service Client Particuliers, 3 boulevard Romain Rolland, CS 70103, 75014 PARIS, FRANCE
Data hosting: OVH SAS: 2 rue Kellermann, BP 80157, 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1, FRANCE
11. Contact information
- by email: email@example.com
- by post: SAS HENRI BOURGEOIS, Service clients, BP 16 – CHAVIGNOL – 18300 SANCERRE – FRANCE
Customers are informed of any modifications via email one month before they come into effect. In the event that a Customer refuses to apply a new policy, he/she may close his/her Account within one month from the date when he/she was notified about the modification.